Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why The New Age Society and Women in General Always Blame MEN When Things Don't Work
Let me guess. You have been brought up with the idea that there is a specific behavior that works with women. It's similar to a magic workout routine - you just find the right exercises and do them for the right sets and reps and voila - a huge natty producing jealousy in people is born.

They told you that there is special code of conduct that will get you women. Consequently, men keep reading books, blogs, watch YT videos...etc. to get acquainted with the proper mechanism.

When you go on a date and things don't work out, they blame YOU. 

You are NEVER doing the right thing. You are ALWAYS wrong. 

Example:

You were nice? Well, nice guys finish last, sucker. Be a bad boy.

You hurt her? Well, why don't you try to be nicer? Be a gentleman for a second.

Even if you do exactly as you are told, you are wrong if the results were poor.

Many men go home and wonder.

Why aren't things working out? What's wrong with me? 

We do it to the point where we lose our dignity. We bend so much that we change fundamentally. We become weak beggars as shown by the behavior of thirsty men online.

Meanwhile, she is ALWAYS right. 

She was mean? Well, are you a real man? Can't you handle it? 

She lied to you? Ghosted you for no apparent reason? You are the one to blame. You weren't good enough for her not to do that.

Her photos were heavily altered and from five years ago? Well, visuals aren't everything. Don't judge her. 

It's the same old story. 

Men are wrong. Women are right. Men are creeps. Women are angels.

Those dynamics created an atmosphere of desperation among the male population.

It feels like you are playing an imbalanced game. That's because you are. The modern dating, mating or whatever you want to call it process is not kind to the average bro. The common bro has lost worth on the market. They are fucking with us because they can.

Men represent a currency with low value whereas women hold the throne. Somewhat ironically, this is extreme sexism, but nobody cares.

So, why are they always blaming YOU?

It's very simple.

If they can't blame you, it would mean the problem is them.

That's why they do their best to put it on you.

And since society has conditioned women to feel like they are always right, they see nothing wrong with you being always wrong. 

Concluding that you are wrong comes naturally to the spoiled brainwashed female mind conditioned by TV shows like Sex and the City and raised in a politically correct incubator.
(11-06-2018, 02:56 PM)TruthSeeker Wrote: Let me guess. You have been brought up with the idea that there is a specific behavior that works with women. It's similar to a magic workout routine - you just find the right exercises and do them for the right sets and reps and voila - a huge natty producing jealousy in people is born.

They told you that there is special code of conduct that will get you women. Consequently, men keep reading books, blogs, watch YT videos...etc. to get acquainted with the proper mechanism.

When you go on a date and things don't work out, they blame YOU. 

You are NEVER doing the right thing. You are ALWAYS wrong. 

Example:

You were nice? Well, nice guys finish last, sucker. Be a bad boy.

You hurt her? Well, why don't you try to be nicer? Be a gentleman for a second.

Even if you do exactly as you are told, you are wrong if the results were poor.

Many men go home and wonder.

Why aren't things working out? What's wrong with me? 

We do it to the point where we lose our dignity. We bend so much that we change fundamentally. We become weak beggars as shown by the behavior of thirsty men online.

Meanwhile, she is ALWAYS right. 

She was mean? Well, are you a real man? Can't you handle it? 

She lied to you? Ghosted you for no apparent reason? You are the one to blame. You weren't good enough for her not to do that.

Her photos were heavily altered and from five years ago? Well, visuals aren't everything. Don't judge her. 

It's the same old story. 

Men are wrong. Women are right. Men are creeps. Women are angels.

Those dynamics created an atmosphere of desperation among the male population.

It feels like you are playing an imbalanced game. That's because you are. The modern dating, mating or whatever you want to call it process is not kind to the average bro. The common bro has lost worth on the market. They are fucking with us because they can.

Men represent a currency with low value whereas women hold the throne. Somewhat ironically, this is extreme sexism, but nobody cares.

So, why are they always blaming YOU?

It's very simple.

If they can't blame you, it would mean the problem is them.

That's why they do their best to put it on you.

And since society has conditioned women to feel like they are always right, they see nothing wrong with you being always wrong. 

Concluding that you are wrong comes naturally to the spoiled brainwashed female mind conditioned by TV shows like Sex and the City and raised in a politically correct incubator.

couldent said it better brother, I think beta and   alpha saying is all bullshit they say get the alpha book now the tricks get laid what a joke . women are fucking them self . there is some males to blame the men who likes the girls pics and comment how amazing they are . I have never liked girls pics that boots there ego to 100% . tbh who ego would not be booted after 50 likes ,. I been thinking about making youtube video to stop men from commenting and liking girls pics .  the govemnet aka masters doing this to destroy the male's. What better way by doing that is take there love and belonging away .
On dozen of my dates, only a few girls offered to split money for a drink
Most of them didn't blink an eye when the time came to for paying the bill, not even in common courtesy - because it's the guy who should always pay
And they do it just because they can as truthseeker wrote - they will dump you after the first date, but won't refused opportunity for free drink and ability to spin some poor guy around finger just to satisfy their ego
(11-06-2018, 11:59 PM)Navigator Wrote: On dozen of my dates, only a few girls offered to split money for a drink
Most of them didn't blink an eye when the time came to for paying the bill, not even in common courtesy - because it's the guy who should always pay
And they do it just because they can as truthseeker wrote - they will dump you after the first date, but won't refused opportunity for free drink and ability to spin some poor guy around finger just to satisfy their ego

The system grants them power and it feels right to them. "You go girl!" They transform into kids doing whatever they want.

Of course, the system does not have women's great interest in mind. It does not care about women's right or future. It only cares about its agenda and resource exploitation. 

For example, feminism and "equal pay" are supposed to make females financially independent from the evil men, but there's a severe side effect - women enter the work force and the increased number of workers dilutes the pool and results in lower wages. Who exactly benefits from that?

The fact that women form the largest percentage of mindless consumers is not a coincidence either. It reveals that they are easier to brainwash in that regard.
ah I must been lucky girls buy me drinks all the time . well most men buy me drinks and food.
I remember you put in an article a while back saying that women are the perfect means to outroot rebels and misfits. You simply cannot be yourself and succeed in the dating game it seems. Like you say, not having a social media account (or having an empty one) is instant grounds for rejection. It's either fit in or live alone. It's ingenius really what the grand architects have achieved. The most natural desire for men is to seek sexual companionship. Create a system where that is only possible if you surrender to soul destroying existance of consumerism and materialism and you have an entire planet of male slaves.
(11-09-2018, 07:12 PM)Jonesy Wrote: I remember you put in an article a while back saying that women are the perfect means to outroot rebels and misfits. You simply cannot be yourself and succeed in the dating game it seems. Like you say, not having a social media account (or having an empty one) is instant grounds for rejection. It's either fit in or live alone. It's ingenius really what the grand architects have achieved. The most natural desire for men is to seek sexual companionship. Create a system where that is only possible if you surrender to soul destroying existance of consumerism and materialism and you have an entire planet of male slaves.

Exactly. The system molds women and then women mold men.