Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OSKAR FAARKROG natural?
[Image: Transformation-Tuesday.jpeg]

Oskar is a fitness warrior who fell for the SS + gomad meme.
He became a fat fuck as a result (shown left), once he realized he was being memed all along he started doing only calisthenics, supossedly that worked wonders for him, getting the level of development shown in the right. Since then he made a blog in which he sells his program to skinnyfat people.

Do you know him?
What do you think about him?
Is he natty?

Pros
+ Shoulders arent 3D
+ Traps dont seem over developed
+ Neck seems normal
+ Isnt THAT ripped, abs dont show.
+ Most of the pics seem to be with good angles and light
+ Doesnt seem "out of the world"

Cons
- Disproportional lats
- He profits from his body

I'd give him a 4.5/5 chance of being natty.
I agree with your points. He certainly isn't a heavy abuser. You also have to account for posing and lighting. I doubt he looks that impressive in clothes and real life settings.

He may be natural, but even with those guys you still can't be 100% sure. Only he knows with certainty.
looks natty to me
(10-31-2018, 04:52 AM)NattyRobot Wrote: I'd give him a 4.5/5 chance of being natty.

Just because he does not look like he uses, does not mean he does not. His latest photos show an increased muscle gain, mostly in traps/shoulders. Jason blaha uses TRT yet you could pass him as natty 1000%. He could be using TRT dosage of testosterone, that alone does not make you look like Lazar Angelov, thats for sure. Calisthenics alone do not allow for big muscle gains, because the body has no reason to grow a lot of mass - if that was true, then all people on earth would eventually grow big calves because of their everyday walking. I am not telling you that calisthenics are garbage, they can get you in shape but due to their dependance on your bodyweight, this can create a fluctuation of the total workload you do (its totally different to lift 70kg pull-ups vs 73kg pull-ups for 5 sets. In the second case, you lift 15kg more, which is increased workload, but you may not weight the same the next day.) Plus this dependance of your weight does not allow you to bulk because your calisthenics progress will suffer. But if you dont bulk you dont gain muscle Tongue Tongue Tongue
(10-31-2018, 10:36 AM)khrazz Wrote:
(10-31-2018, 04:52 AM)NattyRobot Wrote: I'd give him a 4.5/5 chance of being natty.

Just because he does not look like he uses, does not mean he does not. His latest photos show an increased muscle gain, mostly in traps/shoulders. Jason blaha uses TRT yet you could pass him as natty 1000%. He could be using TRT dosage of testosterone, that alone does not make you look like Lazar Angelov, thats for sure. Calisthenics alone do not allow for big muscle gains, because the body has no reason to grow a lot of mass - if that was true, then all people on earth would eventually grow big calves because of their everyday walking. I am not telling you that calisthenics are garbage, they can get you in shape but due to their dependance on your bodyweight, this can create a fluctuation of the total workload you do (its totally different to lift 70kg pull-ups vs 73kg pull-ups for 5 sets. In the second case, you lift 15kg more, which is increased workload, but you may not weight the same the next day.) Plus this dependance of your weight does not allow you to bulk because your calisthenics progress will suffer. But if you dont bulk you dont gain muscle Tongue Tongue Tongue
well yea I know that . 4.5 sounds about right . the question is can you get hes body natty !
(11-04-2018, 09:23 AM)Plato Wrote:
(10-31-2018, 10:36 AM)khrazz Wrote:

well yea I know that . 4.5 sounds about right . the question is can you get hes body natty !
Yes you can. If you follow a solid strength training program and train every muscle group with consistency you can 100%. He does not have a huge amount of muscle mass to begin with . How long is it gonna take? Well i cant tell you for sure. Usually such musculature requiers at least 2 years of solid training (training,and not working out with fluff exercises ) but that has a lot of factors to consider (whats your muscle/fat starting point, your experience with weight, how your body responds to training/bulking sleep/stress/rest/nutrition etc)

How i made things clear.