Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What is your endgame?
Mine is to have a loyal wife, kids, and educate them myself. Probably id move to the countryside.
I don't really like that much the countryside, however the city sickens me deeply. I can't let my children (if i get to have them) to be brainwashed by the degenerates that dwell here.
 I remember years ago i used to laugh and make fun of americans when they talked about feminism, mass migration, political correctness, and all those "first world" problems, however, in less than 5 years we already got them all in this third world shithole.
Now not only we are poor, but also a bunch of degenerates. 
This disease spreads like an infection, and i can't but think that its gonna cause the collapse of the social structure as we know it. I also want to make preparations for that event.

I'd love to get all of that in less than 10 years.

What are your objetives, guys? what does motivate you?
(10-31-2018, 04:28 AM)NattyRobot Wrote: Mine is to have a loyal wife, kids, and educate them myself. Probably id move to the countryside.
I don't really like that much the countryside, however the city sickens me deeply. I can't let my children (if i get to have them) to be brainwashed by the degenerates that dwell here.
 I remember years ago i used to laugh and make fun of americans when they talked about feminism, mass migration, political correctness, and all those "first world" problems, however, in less than 5 years we already got them all in this third world shithole.
Now not only we are poor, but also a bunch of degenerates. 
This disease spreads like an infection, and i can't but think that its gonna cause the collapse of the social structure as we know it. I also want to make preparations for that event.

I'd love to get all of that in less than 10 years.

What are your objetives, guys? what does motivate you?

Graduate university, get a phd, become very good at my field of industry and get a high paying job.
As for my general life, get married, possibly kids and move to countryside cause city life sickens me also. Too much noise and too fast pace and traffic.
Also i would love to compete in mr olympia in powerlifting, or arnold classic.
But  all those goals are for 5+ years of time possibly more.

Lastly, me having multiple sclerosis has made my daily life very unpredictable. So, my endgame wish would be to stay as healthy as possible and hope that multiple sclerosis does not disable me.
To live on my own farm and to produce my own food, just enough for me and for decent life, I don't want extensive agricultural business with piles of money or any of that shit
To be with woman who is not afraid of dirty and hard work - you will be surprised with reaction of new age woman when you mention something like that
Almost all of them want easy life without need to ever dirty their hands - that's so sad